Subject: Re: FLASH: Beta site
From: Chris
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 05:01:53 GMT

schaik wrote:

> Nice and clean site.
>
> I your intro, set the quality to high instead of autohigh.
> I got some jagged edges sometimes when running the intro.
> --
> Greetings,

Did you get to the main interface and click on the pillars of the logo?

thanks for the check ... the full site will be up in a couple days

The auto high actually needs to be there because there will be streaming
music along with the intro words and if it stays on high, there may be more
chocking and dropped frames that may make it too choppy (for slower
computers it may get really choppy).

thanks again