Subject: Re: FLASH: Re: Rotating globe
From: Kostas Metaxas
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 08:09:58 GMT

Dear Claes,

Sorry mate...Gucci never said that about quality.

Firstly, he was Italian [ and the poor bastard was executed via his wife -
Maurizio that is, not his uncle who started the Empire ].

Secondly it goes:

"Quality is remembered long after the PRICE is forgotten".

I just thought that since we are talking about quality ;)

Kostas Metaxas
www.exero.com
www.vivelavie.com