Subject: FLASH: Strange LoadMovie problem.
From: Tom
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 10:42:25 GMT

Hi,

I have a strange problem with my Flash movie.
It contains the main file (*.swf) and two additional SWF parts loaded by
"LoadMovie" (there are sound and buttons).
The problem is that additional movies sometimes does not run, especially
after first time download. The browser plays only main movie, or main and
sound, or main and buttons - but not all together.... But everything works
OK (usually) after reloading the web page from the browser.
Anybody can help me ?

Greetings,
Tom