Subject: Re: FLASH: feedback on Flash intro to arthritis education site
From: halito
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 23:12:14 GMT

Page loads fine on Netscape 4.0, Win95, 33.6k modem. Nice color scheme on
intro page, but secondary level pages(joints, drugs) load VERY slowly. I
also think the headers need to be larger (e.g. "What happens in a joint
with arthritis"). Also, why reload the whole intro movie when you go back
to the main page--it'd be better to just return to the static nav screen.

All in all, I think Flash is a good choice and the approach is smart and
non-condescending--kids ought to love it, but try to shorten the long
secondary-level downloads.

Good luck!

Hal

At 07:25 PM 2/21/99 +0000, you wrote:
>I have just put my first Flash/Shockwave project on the Web, an intro to
>our patient education website for children with Juvenile Idiopathic
>Arthritis. I would be very grateful for any feedback on this movie which
>is at
>http://rheumb.bham.ac.uk/kidzone/intro.html

Hal Medrano
Phone: 206-521-9722