Subject: FLASH: Microsoft Internet Server MIME type
From: Peter Salvage
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 11:18:31 GMT

Hi all

I can't seem to find the info for this anywhere, not even on the MS KB.

I've got a client with a shockwave site, and after reading the doc's, it appears
that I have to add a swf MIME type to Internet Information Server (IIS3). Could
someone please explain if this is necessary, and how I would go about doing
that???

TIA
wiZZ