Subject: RE: FLASH: Microsoft Internet Server MIME type
From: Rick Turoczy
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 15:51:17 GMT

Peter,

The easiest way (note I said easiest, not best) I've found to set a MIME
type on an NT Server with the least amount of hassle is:

Log onto the server terminal. Visit a Flash site using IE from that
Server.

IE will automatically download the ActiveX component and NT will
register the MIME type. As always with Microsoft products, restart to
make sure everything loads up cleanly.

I'm sure John Croteau has some other ways of adding the MIME at
http://www.flashcentral.com/ , so I'd check there as well.

Hope that helps,
Rick

Rick Turoczy
rickatdiversitycorp [dot] com / ICQ#21789721
http://www.diversitycorp.com/
-----
Discuss ideas with Professional Developers using Flash
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/pro_flash