Subject: FLASH: Drag and Drop...
From: Randy Anthony
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 20:16:30 GMT

Hey Peoples,
Ok, here's my question, I have an idea for something a little new, and I
can't seem to find a way to accomplish the task. I'm working on a flash
site that will need the Drag and Drop Capabilities. I know you can do
this in director but can this be done in flash, and, after dropped can
this activate a movie within the swf file?
Thanks in Advance.
Randy
Randy Anthony
randyatgbiconstruction [dot] com
Microsoft Site Builder Level 2

Quote:
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."
-Yogi Bear