Subject: FLASH: Printing in flash.
From: brajesh
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 06:39:38 GMT

Hello Flashers,

I may be asking a stupid Quetion that could be the reason why no body
replied to me. But iam asking this again. Is there any way to
print in Flash. Any method, any way out.

There was a discussion on this a week back in the list but
i missed some of the mails and i could not get the conclusion.

Please can somebody tell me about that and give a solution.

bye.
Brij.