Subject: RE: FLASH: OT: Wacom Tablets
From: L.Theodossiadis / FUTURE MEDIA
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 15:44:43 GMT

I use a Wacom ArtPad for more than 3 years now. Since then I've changed 3
computers but this small tablet is still my favorite input device. The
ArtPad comes in a small size, a bit smaller from an ordinary mouse pad and
it's really very easy to use.
One note of caution though.
The drivers, at least for my system (winNT), even the most recent, are
buggy.

Lefteris Theodossiadis
lefterisatfuturemedia [dot] gr
icq: 12302746

F U T U R E M E D I A [internet, multimedia, kiosks, cds]
Annis Marias 83, Rhodes 85100 GREECE
tel: +30 241 77982 / fax: +30 241 77031
http://www.futuremedia.gr