Subject: FLASH: question on stand-alone mode
From: Mathew Mitchell
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 10:08:15 GMT

Flash experts,

One of the things you can do with Flash is save the file
in a stand-alone application called projector format.

I realize you wouldn't want to do this often, but there
are some cases where it would be the easiest solution given
the end-users setup.

I have a Mac and when I send a "projector" stand-alone
to others with Macs they can run it fine. Windows folks
can not run it. I don't see any Macromedia documentation
on this issue. Does someone know how to create a "stand alone"
project on the Mac that will subsequently run on Windows
machines (or visa versa)?

Thanks for any help that can be provided,

Mathew Mitchell
mitchellmatusfca [dot] edu
Mathew Mitchell
Department of Learning & Instruction