Subject: Re: FLASH: tell target problems
From: Roxtar1
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 10:44:50 GMT

In a message dated 2/25/99 2:34:13 AM Pacific Standard Time,
kruleatcyberserv [dot] com writes:

<<
what happens is that the sounds just play over each other. The second
movie clip doesn't wait until the first movie clip finishes
playing........ why, oh why is this happening? I can't figure it out?
can someone help me?

Thanks!

Kristin >>

Are you using a loop?? How do you have the music inside the clip? That makes a
big difference!! If you are using a loop try cutting down the loop
repeats...Or how about adding a few more frames so the music can finish
playing....
It's hard to give you advice until I know exactly how the music is embedded..
Peace
Patrick