Subject: Re: FLASH: snarg
From: deww
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 10:57:10 GMT

thanks gourmandizer guy.

http://www.snarg.net
except for the creators need for self promotion. this could be the best
flash site I have seen. almost completly visual, (the trick I think is to
stay with the horizontal egg for a navigational bar, when you see the
vertical egg as far as I can tell, you are getting snapshots of friends)
Snarg could be some hot shot company and this is their site, but boy they
missed the point if they dont know enough that the visual is enough. Dont
do office photos.

IMHO

deww