Subject: Re: FLASH: OT: Wacom Tablets
From: Mary Brzys
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 10:58:15 GMT

Hi Tim,

I had the same problem when I first got Flash3. I figured out that it
was the mouse and the wacom. Well something had to go! As soon as I
disconnected the mouse, away went that problem!

Mary Brzys
Flash Artist

---tim [dot] holmesatdc [dot] ogilvypr [dot] com wrote:

> with regard to wacom tablets and flash, maybe it's just my system,
but i've got this funky thing going on with my G3 (beige box) and 8.5.1

> i've got a wacom with the latest driver installed, and with my
trackball if i try to draw a line with the pencil tool, flash snaps a
line from off-screen to where i started the line. this happens every
time i relaunch flash. finally narrowed it down to my tablet, which i
use every day in photoshop. so i can't get rid of it. i'm addicted, i
think. anyhow, the fix seems to be to first draw a line with the wacom
pen (which snaps from a point off screen), undo, then go back to my
trackball for drawing. but then i can't use my wacom. any ideas out
there?

> thanks
> tim holmes

==