Subject: RE: FLASH: cartoons on the web
From: Larry Eisenstein
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 19:28:49 GMT

Hi Joost,

I don't know of any such sites but I am going to search when I get some time.
I've seen his work over the years in many alternative graphic narrative publications.
Raw magazine regularly featured him. Joost Swarte, who I am sure you must know very well
Eve Meulen and Kamagurka, all from Brussels have appeared in Raw.
If these prolific, gifted story-tellers get a hold of Flash...watch out world.

Larry