Subject: Re: FLASH: Flash Movie Hangs with Sound
From: adhela
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 21:37:52 GMT

I�ve been having the same problem with streamed sound. If I include the same
sound, but not streamed I have no problem at all. I guess streamed sound is just
too processor demanding (I have a standard pentium). What I do is to keep very
simple the animation AND use 8 bit sound at 11khz. However it still hangs if you
have any major program opened in the background.

I hope this helps, but I also would like some aditional information about this
problem.