Subject: Re: FLASH: RE: FLASH's future
From: Michael Greenberg
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 01:56:33 GMT

I think that is a questionable maybe on png. It provides great compression
as evident in Fireworks. I see png as a question mark going down hill.

My concern is definitely not Flash. The momentum is there no question about
it. The thing that has me curious at the moment is Director,Java,and XML.

Director- D7 has brought us new capabilities and the momentum is there. Many
new possibilities there.
Check out http://www.macromedia.com/software/director
Java- Is it going to lose even more momentum?
XML- Is it going to gain more momentum?

The answer to all of these is the same:

Wait and see and root for the home team:)

Michael