Subject: No Subject
From: Raissa Mould
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 15:32:32 GMT

You're probably not doing anything wrong; I think that
tutorial is missing information. I did that one too
and couldn't get it to work. Then I went to
www.flashlite.net and checked out the Generator links
there (thanks Chrissy!). You can find better and more
comprehensive info and tutorials there and at 3 other
sites which are all listed.

Macromedia's documentation and help for Generator is
really quite poor, and in many cases non-existent. One
other thing we've found out at my company: online
Generator doesn't work until you purchase the full
version. Our poor IT guy struggled through the trial
period trying to evaluate a program that wasn't doing
what it was supposed to. Macromedia help was not
helpful and finally we bought the full version and it
miraculously worked. Go figure.