Subject: RE: FLASH: Flash 4 bible review-lengthy
From: GDavies
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 16:49:35 GMT

I'd agree 100% with you...

I skimmed last night and its looks great, I also have the F/X book (which
I've also skimmed!) and I'll probably get the Hamlin book. The bible reads
really well, I can tell the guys are trying to teach us something without
re-gurgitating the manual or putting us in a coma. I tried the visual quick
start one when I first got flash and I just slipped in and out of
concienceness in all chapters...

I love the fact the bible has dedicated many pages to 3d, and really get
into actionscript instead of telling you how to do it, they also tell you
why.

This is a definate buy IMHO

Cheers
Grant.