Subject: dynamic customisable flash quiz
From: James Cutts
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 11:43:32 -0000

Hi all

We are looking at the feasibility of producing a quiz which users themselves
select the questions for, then email to their friends and challenge them to
take part.

There would be a database of hundreds/thousands of questions for users to
choose from when customising their quiz. Once the quiz had been created, it
would be hosted for a day, with a specific URL which only related to that
quiz. The URL would then be emailed to the user�s friend(s) who would then
take the quiz.

On completion of the quiz, the person who took the quiz would be able to
create their own quiz and challenge their friend.

Can anyone advise on the best way to do this? I am assuming Generator as the
client wants a Flash quiz. If anyone can point me in the right direction or
to any similar examples I would be grateful.

Yours

----------------------------
James Cutts

d e s i g n m a n a g e r
i n o n e n e w m e d i a

Tel: +44 (0)20 7978 6500
jamesatinone [dot] co [dot] uk
http://www.inone.co.uk

Portfolio:

http://www.soccernet.com/extratime/pubquiz
"An inter-office challenge had really hotted up at work.
There's nothing that matches it's format or quality on the net."
-Stuart Robb, User

http://www.c-pro.net
http://www.farsideafrica.com
http://www.v12telecom.com
http://www.step.org
http://www.dri.org.uk

This email may contain PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL
information intended only for the use of the addressee(s).
Anyone who receives this communication in error should notify
the In One Group immediately and destroy the original message
without reading, copying or forwarding it to anyone.