Subject: Re: [flasher] Manchester Flash Conference October 2001
From: Noel Runnels-Moss
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 15:23:54 -0000

posted by ; Luke Brown http://www.friendsofed.com
> I'm a researcher currently putting together a proposal to hold a Flash
> conference in Manchester in October of this year. As such I'd really
> appreciate any feedback on what you might like to see at such an event.

Sounds good to me. ( at last ; UK oriented list content )

Conference value is not only the content but the people you meet.
Sunday night party may be dampened by Monday morning work....
( but what the heck !)

Keep the costs as low as possible, and individuals,
rather than company teams, will come ;
- important because such people tend to be more creative ;
also Manchester has some fine Chinese restaurants.

Please put me on the list of interested people.

Noel Runnels-Moss
noelathypedesignltd [dot] com
(Liverpool, UK based data designers and information engineers )

"Only a fool learns by experience.... The wise one learns from the
experience of others!"