Subject: swish - unfortunately not for mac - anybody got a spare minutefor me...?
From: nadia
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 23:17:11 -0000

well hello everybody! this may bee a strange question. but situation is like
this: i am running out of time

and the problem is as follows:
i need a word animated in different ways, and swish would do just fine, but
i've only got a mac... so, if anybody (with a pc) would have a spare minute
and would like to make some little animations for me, i would fall down on
my knees.

the animated word is for a gallery-site -->
www.sommercontemporaryart.com/test if you click on the logo on the top,
you'll see what i am talking about.

so, if anybody feels like doing some free work for arts sake... don't
hesitate to email me off-list. --> nadiaatnaloo [dot] net

bye and thanks. nadia