Subject: RE: [flasher] Re: transparent flash files
From: Rowan Summers
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 04:26:39 -0000

Yes you can, but only to PC's using the Active X engine/plugin for
flash.
Set your Wmode=transparent when exporting the HTML file. This will make
your swf 'float' out of the HTML background colour of your original
page. However, it is only a Windows IE 4+ function. Everybody else
will see the swf movie background colour.
And, as usual, your swf will hog the foreground - everything underneath
it will be "untouchable"

Love, peace and mungbeans...
Ro1
:)

PS - Anthony, get Peter and Mark to get you poor bastards some better
machines. They've been promising the staff better machines since
forever - but I bet your still using the 7300's. Some thing never
change... ;)