Subject: Re: [flasher] Flash projector (exe) on Unix/Mac?
From: Gregg Caines
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 02:07:31 -0000

There's no way to play it under unix without a browser AFAIK...
Under Mac you can export as an hqx which is a compression
format that I assume contains a Mac-runnable projector...

If it's an EXE from windows that you're trying to play on other
operating systems, and you haven't got the FLA to recreate the
projector for that platform, then you should try an emulator... I
have no experience with emulators, but you might want to try
WINE for linux or virtual PC is for Macintosh...

HTH

Gregg Caines
n e o m e t r i x systems inc.
http://www.neometrixsystems.com