Subject: Re: [flasher] Re: Best ACTIONSCRIPTING Book? (v.5)
From: flasher
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 16:51:44 -0000

>> Now.... if someone would just do the same thing for making Flash work with
>> database and ASP.. I would be so happy
>
> I'm with you Colleen. If you find one post a link here. I'll do the
> same....
>
> King

Look to different books for this. Any book that properly
explains the of loadVariables gives you everything you need
to know on the Flash side. After that the ASP/Database
interaction is no different than if you had posted data
from a standard HTML form. I like the Wrox collection for
ASP. O'Reilley is also very good.

Cheers,
John Andrew Morrison