Subject: Drawing Preferences
From: Levi Walter
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 17:30:32 -0000

When I try to draw any shape in Flash 5 there is no "reference shape" to
show me what the shape looks like before I release the mouse button. I hope
I am explaining myself. When I click and drag to draw a shape, there is
nothing there to show me what it will look like. It's like trying to draw
with your eyes closed. Can anyone tell me how to make this show up.

Levi Walter
leviatcrytech [dot] com
Web Development/Animation
Crytech Inc.