Subject: RE: [flasher] Check site: The CarCreator
From: Paul Willoughby
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 10:50:35 -0000

That colour picker is really cool (how did you do it?) but I was a bit
disheartened to pick a colour for my car, then when I accidentally roll over
the colour picker again it changes the car's colour and ruins all my fine
work :) Maybe you should make the colour picker pop-up when the colour chip
is clicked or something, so users can't accidentally change the cars colour.
When I click on the triangular button at the bottom of the circle the menus
and the button disappear, with no obvious way to revive them.
Also, the printing doesn't work for me. I just get all the background and
menus, but not the actual car I made. Maybe if you made the dynamic content
in a single movie clip and targeted that with the print command it would
just print out the car.

hth

paul