Subject: X and Y coordinates - Confusion!
From: Mike Kelly
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 09:27:28 -0000

Hi,
I'm working a lot with nested movie clips, and I'm getting confused in my
attempts to reference their positions. Can anyone explain:
1. What the "box of boxes" with the white square and black square options
exactly refers to; and
2. Any tips for trying to maintain one set of x,y cordinates throughout a
project, instead of having to translate between multiple ones.
Any general clarification or tips would be useful.
Thanks,