Subject: Looking for Reports
From: Lee Parry
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 16:32:57 -0000

Hey List,

I've got a mini version of a mp3 flash radio, the address is:

http://www.realworld.co.uk/radiotest/popup.html

excuse the javascript error, it's because usually that page is called into a
popup window.

I am really just looking for some feedback from you guys on the list. It all
seems fine on our fast connection here, but on a slow modem it doesn't work
in IE 5 and 4.5 on the MAC, and I wondered if anyone had anytime to look at
it and send me a little info on any problems you encounter, like whether it
works at all, and the browser and connection speed you're on.

No pressure, but it would be great to get a few expert eyes (or ears?) on
it.

USER NAME: flashy
PASSWORD: friends

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help with this admittedly slightly
cheeky request.

Lee

Lee Parry
lee [dot] parryatrealworld [dot] co [dot] uk
Real World MultiMedia
http://www.realworld.co.uk
http://www.petergabriel.com
http://www.womad.org