Subject: Fonts and embedding
From: Glen Rhodes
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 19:16:17 -0000

Does anyone know how to embed the fonts for a text box that has more than
one font face in it?

I have 2 fonts : Toon and Steel.

In one text box with HTML turned on, I have TOON and STEEL.

Just like that. But, how do I embed both those fonts so that they are
antialiased and also show up on all user's systems?? I can't guarantee that
all users have Toon and Steel... and though I would normally choose EMBED
from the TEXT OPTIONS box, in this case I have 2 fonts. It's eluding me.

Thanks.

Glen Rhodes