Subject: Re: FLASH: US freelance charges
From: deww
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 1999 21:40:51 GMT

Rosalind,
I posted the same question on the WWWAC list recently, (world wide web artists
consortium - a very good list based in NY if you are interested, wwwac.org)
anyway

http://www.netb2b.com/

has lists which break down the overall costs of designing and implementing a
web site-very comprehensive their estimates are basically:
Service Price per hour
Database Programming $170
Strategy/Planning $150
Java/Shockwave $150
Design $150
CGI scripting $135
Copywriting $100
Basic HTML $95

That I think is the overall charges. Payment for those services would be
30-50% less from my experience.