Subject: FLASH: MouseOver in Another Movie
From: Dixon
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 20:59:43 GMT

Hello to all, I am quite new to this list so please excue me if I am repeating a previous thread.

I am unbelievely doing a web site for Iain Banks and I am trying todo something a bit different (That's what they all say). I have two frames, top & bottom the bottom with flash navigation and the top frame contains another movie.

I think the answer is going to be No! but is there away of setting a MouseOver Graphic to appear in the top movie but be triggered by a mousover in the bottom frame?

Thanks in advance
James Ede
Web type bloke

Sky Rock Network .....
Waterside Studios .....
Bristol .....
UK .....

Jimmeratskyrock [dot] co [dot] uk .....

http://www.skyrock.co.uk

------------------------------------------------------------------------ To UNSUBSCRIBE send: unsubscribe flasher in the body of an email to list-manageratshocker [dot] com. Problems to: owneratshocker [dot] com N.B. Email address must be the same as the one you used to subscribe. For info on digest mode send: info flasher to list-manageratshocker [dot] com