Subject: Re: FLASH: RE: Learning HTML (now: Dreamweaver)
From: Kenneth C. Sherwood
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 01:31:17 GMT

Robinson, Keith wrote:

> I've not had the pleasure to look into all of the cool features of v2, I have the eval copy but I doubt I'll be able to buy DW2 anytime soon (budget reasons here) I hope I have some time to delve deeper, we shall see.
> I do have Cold Fusion 4.0 and it offers similar formatting features, but they don't seem to be worth the effort so set up. I do the vast majority of my coding by hand anyhow,

Time is money. Do you have so much time on your hands that the money invested in DW2 -- no more than $290 if you're on a Mac (and 100 bucks extra gets you Fireworks too). Even if you're making only $25 an hour, that's only
12 hours to earn DW2.

Do you have 12 hours to spare out of all of 1999? Couldja do it now, and save 100s of hours through the year?

Just curious.

Ken