Subject: Re: FLASH: RE: Learning HTML (now: Dreamweaver)
From: Brian V Bonini
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 02:24:12 GMT

Homesite $100.00

***************************
-----Original Message-----
From: Kenneth C. Sherwood <uniqueatptd [dot] net>
To: flasheratshocker [dot] com <flasheratshocker [dot] com>
Date: Tuesday, January 05, 1999 8:32 PM

>Robinson, Keith wrote:
>
>> I've not had the pleasure to look into all of the cool features of
v2, I have the eval copy but I doubt I'll be able to buy DW2 anytime
soon (budget reasons here) I hope I have some time to delve deeper, we
shall see.
>> I do have Cold Fusion 4.0 and it offers similar formatting features,
but they don't seem to be worth the effort so set up. I do the vast
majority of my coding by hand anyhow,

>Time is money. Do you have so much time on your hands that the money
invested in DW2 -- no more than $290 if you're on a Mac (and 100 bucks
extra gets you Fireworks too). Even if you're making only $25 an hour,
that's only
>12 hours to earn DW2.
>
>Do you have 12 hours to spare out of all of 1999? Couldja do it now,
and save 100s of hours through the year?

>Just curious.
>
>Ken
>
>> and have numerous templates already set up.
>> The "clean up HTML" feature you mentioned I'm sure would be of great
help for when I get content from non-web-types pushed through Word's
internet assistant or Frontpage....