Subject: RE: FLASH: A <last> word about tutorials
From: Unger, Russell
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 20:53:50 GMT

Tim:

All I have to say is that I hope you sincerely appreciate how much the users
of this list, even the upset ones who forget how important posts like yours
(myself, included) can be, truly care about this little "community".

I would like to take a chance to apologize for my abruptness with you and
ask that you try and understand some of the defensive nature of the users of
the list. I think I may have initially misinterpreted some of your post, as
I think you may have unintentionally attacked a person or two, but the fact
of the matter is that we all really appreciate this resource...or else we
don't stay here.

Most days I skim, and the days that I can answer I do and the days I have
questions, I ask. I've yet to find myself disappointed by the responses
I've received. If nothing else, I've learned how to ask better questions
and how to better define my dilemmas, and that in itself is a Godsend.

It's been said, but, please don't leave. Take the time and if you begin to
become more comfortable and familiarized with the tool, you will see what a
goldmine you have found.

Happy Flashing,

Russell E. Unger

Modern Business Technology