Subject: FLASH: Problem in the graphics area
From: Thrilla
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 20:37:57 GMT

I have been workling on this one flash movie and yet this may be considered off the subject it does deal with flash! ITs pretty much imperative that I find some sites that have a prolific amount of graphics, images,a nd clipart......I would like any sites dealing wiht that , with a good library of images, I have been having trouble fiding the right images to complete it with. Also some good sound FX pages would be nice too....thx a lot in advance......

Thrilla