Subject: Re: FLASH: FSCommand to Open Explorer or Navigator.
From: Chrissy Rey
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 05:50:39 GMT

You might want to consider using the non-BAT method described in the 'CD Stuff" section on flashlite.net (http://www.flashlite.net).  It's simple, and it doesn't require your end-user having the desired browser installed in the path you specify.  Alternatively, you can use one of the other methods described there.

Chrissy Rey

Hello everybody.
I was just wondering if someone knows how to use the FSCommand to execute the Internet Explorer or Navigator in an EXE Projector file with a specific address.
I know I can use the c:\ or the relative path to the *.exe (browser), but my question is if I can use for this kind of arguments: e.g. c:\[PROGRAM FILES]\Browser Directory\*.exe?address=http://wanted.site

Thanks and I hope you understand my question du to my lack of English.

Juan Pedro.-