Subject: Re: FLASH: Flash 4 Wish list!
From: THEDEATH77
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 09:14:10 GMT

HELP WHERE DO IA START I CAN MAKE BASIC ANIMATIONS...
and ive read every tutorial on the web but it seems i learn the most from .swf
and.fla just tearin em apart and lookin at em ...
Does anyone know any good resource sites besides the ones we all know i.e.
macromedia,flashzone,flashlite etc???
Please help all i want is to make my site interactive i cant believe i can
learn cad and not flash lol
thanx in advance