Subject: Re: FLASH: plugin detect
From: Erik [gearik] Mattheis
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 10:01:47 GMT

>Hi shockers,
>
>Wondering if someone can lend me a hand with a plugin detect script. I

When I pasted the script into BBEdit, the lines that look like they start
with two space characters, aren't space characters. Delete them and it
should do what it's supposed to.

You do realize that the script only sends IE to the shocked version, right?
And not even IE for Mac. Meaning if even if all of your visitors had the
plug-in, over half would still get the nonshocked version.