Subject: FLASH: OT: flasher-digest
From: Ulrich Sinn
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 15:06:03 GMT

Hi all,

I'm new to this list and I just switched to the digest format.

2 questions:

1. could the footers (unsub-messages) be omitted for the digest
(probably an admin question)?
2. can HTML be turned off for the digest?

There'd be probably whice as many messages fitting into the digest.

Thanks for your consideration,

U.