Subject: RE: FLASH: center flash file.
From: Len Harrison
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 23:34:00 GMT

If you don't mind frames and you do want an absolute movie size build a
frameset with no borders or margins with rows set to *, swf height,*. This
will float your movie vertically centered, more or less (some problems occur
when window size approaches movie size. browsers seem to shift it downward,
making lower margin less than top margin). You can handle left right
centering the same way or with a table that is center-aligned.

There are other possibilities which are browser-specific which I haven't
tried.

len harrison
instructional designer
lenhatabtcorp [dot] com