Subject: Re: FLASH: rollover oddity
From: CMAIII
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 04:20:43 GMT

In a message dated 1/11/99 10:36:16 PM Eastern Standard Time, marchofatjps [dot] net
writes:

<< I have a home page with several rollovers.
>But one of them is behaving pecularly.
>
>http://www.thinkdeep.net/td.swf

Have you tried embedding this in HTML? Perhaps someone else knows the
answer to this, but I can only wonder: will a .swf called as a URL (absent
an HTML page hosting it) work erratically?

Marc Hoffman >>

I think you nail it Marc.....I have never seen this before (an .swf with no
HTML), as a matter of fact i didn't think this could be done.
For all interested parties....load this page
up(http://www.thinkdeep.net/td.swf) and view the source, wierd.

Carlos