Subject: Re: FLASH: images gets jagged
From: Alan Prather
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 19:14:57 GMT

Well,

I haven't seen your movie, but I can be sure that your movie is too
complicated for flash to display quickly, and so it is dropping down to a
lower quality to keep the frame rate up...
If your using bitmapped stuff thats animated, that could be the problem.
Also cut the complexity of your vectors way down.
You might want to post a URL to the list. so that we can take a look and
give you better advice....
-Alan Prather