Subject: FLASH: shall I compare thee to summers day..
From: Chris de Deugd
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 02:23:21 GMT

Title: FLASH: shall I compare thee to summers day..
Bonjour tous les mondes,

I am working on a site in which I try to incorporate some animated Flash, in fact it's a flash movie with some html pages hanging on it. I am having some trouble judging how it will look on IE - (having the mac version myself.)
Apart from that, any comment is welcome. Technical or design. Thanks in advance !
..by the way, I checked the mime settings in NN. Think it's ok. Let me know if it isn't !

Chris de Deugd