Subject: FLASH: shape morphing
From: Daniel Hart
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 10:39:50 GMT

Hi, I have done ana experiment in shape morphing, I know it is not etiquette
but here is an attached file of less than 10K.

As you can see, the S and the T morph nicely, but for some reason the O, the
P and the collective STOP morphing into the circle seem to switch into
reverse when they morph, ie a black form goes white before tweening into the
red dot.

Any reasons for this? I will send a Flash file indivually if you want.

Thank you thank you thank you.

Daniel Hart
graphic designer
djh-graphicsatzetnet [dot] co [dot] uk