Subject: Re: FLASH: Wish-list
From: CMAIII
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 17:51:37 GMT

In a message dated 1/14/99 5:31:14 AM Eastern Standard Time,
adminaty2klinks [dot] com writes:

<< I wish that Flash had 2 versions, a beginners that would be wizard
focused for students and those just learning about the software nuances.
This could also be integrated into a mainstream HTML program, and be
inexpensive, say under $50.00. That way my art students could afford a
copy.
Then a Pro. version with all the bells and whistles. >>

Hi Natasha,
I see what you are getting at here and my opinion is, and i am no authority on
this, but i think thats why Macromedia offers the product for 30days, which
again in my opinion, is more than enough time to evalute and "get a feel for
the product". The samples and tutorials....which are "wizard-like" are very
helpful. I, myself, having no experience in animation, aside from building
animated gifs in the past....produced my first flash site ( a "cyber-party
flyer" for my friend's New Years Party), within the first week of downloading
the demo of Flash 3. if you would like to view my "cyber flyer" please do at:
http://members.aol.com/CMAIII/tranz.htm Since then i am in the process of
producing five flash sites,
including my own....and i downloaded the demo 2 months ago.
So, again, i think that the idea of getting the demo (for free!) is a great
thing and then maybe you can move on to your next question:

<<Has anyone set up a lesson plan for Flash that would take about 6 weeks?>>

I think you can do it in four........using the Demo, and applying the skills
you have developed and using the tutorials supplied in the demo and the
tutorials that you receive thru our list here and also using all ( and there
are alot) of the tutorials on the net.

Just my 2 cents on this....hope its somewhat helpful.

Carlos