Subject: FLASH: Site Check (was: FLASH: File Size & .wav compression...)
From: Moseley, Bryan
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 14:33:33 GMT

>Try the other compression levels and also, if you can,
>include 22kHz in your experimenting. Can you give us a
>URL?

>Marc Hoffman

OK, I've set up a page with a small menu for each of the Flash files
I've created. They are all the same movie with differing audio
compression schemes (each one is listed on the menu along with the file
size). Please check out the streaming and audio as well as any other
design or functionality issues and let me know. Thanks!

Bryan Moseley
Analyst - Knowledge Management
Kurt Salmon Associates