Subject: FLASH: Scenes vrs. No Scenes
From: Daniel Votino
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 08:37:15 GMT

Flasher Friends,

Ive have gotten the feeling by a few comments here and there that "scenes"
in Flash, generally speaking, are not "all that".

I have solved a few problems I've had by eliminating scenes. Now I am
wondering, what are they going to be used for in my future flashing days.

Perhaps someone more experienced with several different projects I have not
run across myself yet could relate to me and others here why one should not
rule out scenes all together.

Looking ahead in the construction of a project, it would be very nice to
know by reason of forsight, whether or not scenes will be a deterent to
creativity or helpful to the final working continuity.

Thanks all,

~Daniel