Subject: FLASH: Mouse_Overs - Please Help
From: Dixon
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 00:57:31 GMT

Please Help,
Could some one please tell me what I am doing wrong?

Test site viewable and downloadable at
Http://www.skyrock.co.uk/banks.htm (Flash3)

Here is my promblem...

When the 'top text forms' the buttons at the bottom left of the screen becomes active. Lets take the 'Screen Saver' button for example.

When you run the mouse over the 'screen saver' button ( Actions/On (Roll Over) ) the main time line is sent to a frame labelled 'ScreenStart'.

The 'ScreenStart' frame deletes all the other buttons and while the 'screen saver' button changes state to over and displays the 'Fading Boxes' movie.

When you move the mouse off the button ( Actions/On (Roll Out) ) the main time line is sent to a frame labelled 'ScreenStop' which is basically the first frame after the 'top text forms'.

The button is obviously a button so all I want to do, is to be able to click on the button and for the main time line to change(or for that matter anything to change) but at the same time all the other buttons to disappear and for the 'Fading Boxes' movie to start.

Have I gone about this the wrong way?
Are 'Tell Targets' my future?
Why can I not do more than one ( Actions/On (Roll Overs) )?
Should I hang my Flash gloves up & step out of the ring?

Please Help and a pint of your favourite ale is yours to keep.
Designer Type Bloke

Sky Rock Network .....
Waterside Studios .....
Bristol .....
UK .....

Jimmeratskyrock [dot] co [dot] uk .....

http://www.skyrock.co.uk

------------------------------------------------------------------------ To UNSUBSCRIBE send: unsubscribe flasher in the body of an email to list-manageratshocker [dot] com. Problems to: owneratshocker [dot] com N.B. Email address must be the same as the one you used to subscribe. For info on digest mode send: info flasher to list-manageratshocker [dot] com