Subject: Re: FLASH: Whats THE MACS PROBLEM???
From: Steve Couture
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 01:15:33 GMT

HO!! THANKS JOHN!!! (AND thanks to BYRON!!!!)

This is true... I havent seen this problem... I will try to
solve it... That was one of my first FLASH 2 site... Has you see, Im really
happy that movie clips and tell target appear in flash 3.. ;) heheh!!

Thanks a lot!....

But what about ARCANE... I havent recive any solution about it.... Some
peopole on the list has no problem to run the game... I recive a GOOD
comment:

"You need to find out what is unique about those "some macs"."

Yes its exactly what I need to know.... Is anyone could help me.... ARCANE
is just SIMPLE HTML and FLASH files... (the code where generated with
aftershock)... And in this case its seem to crash macs only...

Please macs users test it!!!
www.sarbakan.com/arcane

BYE

Steve