Subject: Re: FLASH: IPIX vrs . . QT . . . with Flash
From: Daniel Votino
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 01:34:09 GMT

i would like to ask the flashers of the vrlx site, which IPIX solution
package did they go with. They do not ssem to be clearly definied as to
their real world use differences. Would anyone with experience recommend
the right package? Thanx

~Daniel

>"Apple and Macromedia bring Flash to QT4 [14:51 EST, 1/22]

No sooner do I click the send button but I read the announcement
forwarded to the list.

Dave Trautman
EncycloMEDIA Ltd.
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

"Whom the mad would destroy they first make Gods."
? Bernard Levin